Benefits & Services

Workplace Injury

Do you need to report a workplace injury?

If you have been hurt at work and need to report an injury to the Workers Compensation Board, click here.

You can report your injury by filing online, by mailing in the provided form or by calling 1.800.787.9288 to report by phone.

The NDF provides the support you need, when you need it the most.

The UFCW Canada National Defence Fund (NDF) is your guarantee that, in the event of a strike or lockout, not only will your local union have the resources to fight even the biggest employer on your behalf, but you will receive extra strike benefits to reduce the impact of the strike on you and your family.